Friday, March 25, 2005

Grouch

Hooligan's View

Everything annoys me today. I know no one probably wants to hear this, so if you’re reading you can stop here if you want. Let me start with the constant aggravation I receive from the speaker phones in the offices near my cube. I have asked these guys several times, via email or just by me closing their doors, to keep their offices closed during these calls. I never use the speaker phone. I have a headset so I don’t bother my neighbors, what is so hard for these guys to comprehend that noise coming from speakers disturbs those of us who have no protection. You see they can close their doors to keep noise out of their offices, so they do not realize how their noise affects others. OK and then there is the continual bickering from people I work with about details and other items that have little bearing on issues. Don’t sweat the small stuff . I believe they just like to hear themselves talk. A subset of these people is management who has to micromanage everything in sight. If it is not their way, it is wrong. And then there is the traffic when I drive to work. Why don’t these people move? When the light changes, step on the gas and when the car in front of you moves you move. Don’t wait 5 seconds to think about it. Move! I’m glad I got that off my chest. I feel better; how about you?

No comments: